Domiciliary Care Services
Everycare are a contracted provider to Dorset County Council Social Services as well as undertaking private home care, including respite, trips out, holiday support etc.
Whether your needs are for just a few hours of care support a week, or full time care, we provide a service tailored to meet your needs. Domiciliary care can often be a cost effective alternative to residential care, enabling clients to maintain their independence within the comfort of their own home.
Care can be provided by our comprehensively trained and qualified Community Care Assistants, Health Care Assistants, Registered Nurses, or sometimes a combination of staff grades. The service is customized specifically to meet the needs of the client. All our staff are trained to provide personal care – we do not normally just provide domestic services unless incorporated as part of a care support arrangement.
Our range of home care services includes:-
- Home care support from just a few hours a week to more intensive support. This can include all aspects of personal care and also meal preparation, domestic tasks, shopping etc.
- Respite care
- Recuperative care - perhaps upon discharge from hospital
- Short term holiday support
- Night sitting or sleep service
- Holiday escort, outings and special events escorting
- Residential (live in) care
- 24 Hour care
- Palliative care
All prospective clients are offered a free home consultation with an appropriate Everycare manager, without obligation. We will assist you to arrive at the best solution for your home care needs and advise you exactly how much it will cost.